indicator problems

boothy94

Reaction score
wondering if anyone can help me.... my indicators started playing up yesterday and now when I put them on they blink a couple times and then stop, both the lights outside and on the dash, sometimes they blink faster also. please help

What car is it?

It's usually the indicator relay which dependant on the car will be built into the hazard switch.

Costs about £40 from main dealers.

yeah that's what I've read up with a bit of research, it's an audi a3 sport w reg 1.8 3dr

Defo that then mate, pretty straightforward fix as well, just make sure you use a cloth or something as not to scratch the surround when taking the hazard switch out.

hi Nilz, so do I have to take any facia off cause I've looked behind the hazard light button and I can see what I think is the relay but not certain on how to go about getting it out :/

actually I have managed now and I'm guna order a new one, well not new but from a breaker and ill post how I get on for anyone in the same situation as me

Good stuff mate, glad you are getting it sorted.