Oh Dear.....

Hahaha.... I beg to differ....

Yep, think I'm with you on this....

I mean why on Earth would anyone want to highlight the fact they have pre-facelift lights....as a pre-facelift owner that's one of the only things I envy on a facelift S3 (okay and maybe a cup holder!).

But the owner thought it looked good highlighting there not 1 piece and in fact two piece by tinting them! lol

I would be extremely interested if the wheels were actually from a 'R8 Spyder' because if so they would be worth around as much as he's asking for the car brand new from Audi, if not more. I expect he could still get a good £2k if there mint with decent tyres.

Last edited:
paint the bonnet, and all the other things back to orange,change the headlights and grill.
I think this could be a very nice car.
The engine looks like its had money spent.
And if its 340 then deffo worth 4 grand

To be fair I agree with jezzy, the colour of the car is not the best it kind of looks like its confused what colour it is lol. Engine wise he has done a lot to it, all hoses upgraded, catch can, coil packs, polished bits, he obviously looks like he's put the effort in so could potentially be a good buy for someone.

Chris.

I wouldn't even think about buying it. Would rather get a car with beautiful paint work and then do the engine bits myself, unless it has updated turbo and internals (but I'm guessing it probably hasn't)....??

Nah, what am I saying, I'd rather do the engine work myself. Paintwork is a slag to match on a 12 year old car.

Am I missing something here.... I think it's one of the ugliest S3,s I've ever laid eyes on.... Forget it's potential and engine.... Just look at the f@@kin state of it....lol

Reactions: superkarl and Scullies
As we are on the subject of controversial 8Ls

Check this out that came up on my Instagram....UK reg and RHD from what I can see.

Take a few black stripes off and lose the 90s lambo doors IMO

Attachments

• image.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 194
ARGH! Why do people insist on making such a terrible job of tinting lights!! All they need is a little flat back after each coat!

The owners of both deserve to be slaughtered. And their families before them

LMFAO

***awaits said owner to pop up as an ASN member! LoL

Only just clocked the add on side skirts...like wtf :-/