Audi a4 B6 1.8t

vwgtiking

Reaction score
Just put deposit down on one, limited edition?

What can this baby remap too?

I currently have a mk4 golf gti 1.8t. Are the mods transferable

FWD or quattro ? They were eithe 150 Bhp, 163Bhp or 180 Bhp. They all map to about 180 Bhp for the lower output models, the 180Bhp maps to about 210 Bhp and loads more torque mainly due to the twin intercooler setup ! The stock ko3 turbo is limite by it's hotside so unless you get a hybrid in there or swap a gt28rs in there, you won't see much gains !

If it's the late 190bhp model - 53/04 onwards it should map to 210 with around 220+ torque which is a significant gain (in torque)...looking into this myself.

It's 163bhp and revo states 205bhp on this model while the 150bhp is around 195bhp.

Thought that turbo was on the 190 models could be wrong tho still fairly new to it all my self gotta map it though my 190 don't seem especially quick mapping is something else on my list

They have the same turbo it's just a different map plus an extra intercooler and bigger brakes on the 190's. All 190's were originally 163's. Audi did the same with the 150 bhp ones too they increased the later 150 to 163.

I have always thought the 1.8t was a little low on power for it size in particular the s-lines, as my S3 had 225 and remapped to 275/280 easily and would think that engine would have been more suited to the A4.

the guy said it also has GPS but no GPS stereo/system? Any ideas what unit i requie?

also i noticed it doesnt look double din? will my double din pioneer ipod system fit?

190 has a k03-073 turbo bigger than the k03s but not as big as the standard k04. Plus twin iintercoolers, bigger injectors and 312 brakes.

• The following differences can be found between standard models and the BEX:
    • Additional Intercooler beneath the airbox
    • Larger Turbocharger
    • Different Exhaust Manifold
    • Larger Injectors
    • Larger Front Brake Discs
    • Different Flywheel and Pressure Plate
    • 01E Transmission with shorter Final Drive

Rob

Last edited:
not sure on the injectors being larger, I had mine out and they had the same part numbers as the 180 AUQ injectors?

• BEX Injectors 317cc Part Number 06A906031BA

Not sure if that's the same as the auq, maybe bigger than the 163 a4 ones.

Defo a bigger turbo tho which is always a bonus.

How much ypu get it for mate?

i paid £3.4k, the car has full service history, recent water pump and cambelt done... car interior and exterior is mint NOT a scratch for 2004 with 102k on the clock.

i paid £3.4k, the car has full service history, recent water pump and cambelt done... car interior and exterior is mint NOT a scratch for 2004 with 102k on the clock.

Sounds a good price matey.well done!