Best 5.25" componet speakers for my S3

Kodak

Reaction score
what is the Best 5.25" 4ohm component speakers for my S3 for under £100 ive just bought some bnib JL C2-650x for the rear got them very cheap for £46 from ebay

I've been looking at Focal 130 A1 SG seen them on ebay for £87 delivered any one have any experiance with these or can tell me what they have and how they perform just so you know im all about sound quaility than loudness.
any help advice greatly appreciated.

Regards

i dont mind going a little over budget if there is a huge difference in quaility

Last edited:
I'd say, Focal's or Infinity's if you have some ££££.

I had some 1" pioneer dome tweeeters in my last car for a bit more treble.

Boy did they sound clear & sharp.

I'd say RF punch or powers! Or primes if your on a budget!

Rockford Fosgate FTW :arco:

Rockhard forskin more like lol
I just always thought they were over priced for what they were

I would go for the JLs of focal personally
But that's just my opinion

think ill be going with the focal 130 A1 unless someone can talk me out of it by Friday the infinity range they any good ive had a laptop with Harman kardon speakers in and for what it was it sounded great just wondered if there car speakers are as good as focals?

Focals will sound good! They are my second choice after the RF's and they are priced well too!

Sorry for the thread hijack. I have a set of Pioneer TS-A1703i. They are 17cm, 240w max, 50w nom, 4ohms. Will these fit in an S3 Thanks

Sorry for the thread hijack. I have a set of Pioneer TS-A1703i. They are 17cm, 240w max, 50w nom, 4ohms. Will these fit in an S3 Thanks

Not the in front but you may be able to graft them into the rear with some custom adaptors... 16.5cm typically 'fit' the rear but still need adaptors

<tuffty/>

i went for the Rainbow SLX 230 Deluxe components in the end and these amps

DLS CA40 4ch amp
DLS CAD1000 mono Amp