sub, not sure what to go for

skinz

Reaction score
hi peeps, im looking for a new sub but not sure what to go for, i've just sold my 15" vibe space sub, it was a very gd sub for bass when i was listening to a bit of reggae but if i put some dance on it couldnt cope, so gonna go down to a 12". i was going to to stick with the vibe space cbr twin 12" but when i read a couple of review on them people are saying you can get better for your money, someone said DB audio was good but im not sure, i was looking at the orion hcca but ive read a review that they have really gd bass but bad sound quality, does anyone have any thoughts/ideas, i want to change all my door speakers as well and my 6x9 have blown so need some new 1's, i've got 2 4000w mono amps and a 1000w 4 channel amp, i just dont know what to go for any help would be much appreciated

I'd say a JL 3v3 or 6v would do it... a 10" would handle tight punchy bass from dance and more fluid bass from reggae.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…