DRL PROBLEM AUDI A3 2013

burbank2broward

Reaction score
Okay so last weekend I went on a date with my gf and was parking in a parking lot and then I noticed my car was too sticking pretty far out....so I started my car turned on the lights and scooted my car a bit forward and then suddenly when I turned off my car, got out and locked it, I noticed my driverside DRL stayed on..... I was like wtf!?!? So I got back in my car and turned it on, turned on my lights, and then my dash started telling me that my DRL was out..... but obviously it wasn't if it stays on 24/7. So when I got home I removed my passenger side DRL and tried it on the drivers side.... but it still stayed on when the car is off..... anyways long story short when I went to install my boost gauge at Uspmotorsports...I told them about the problem(because they were the ones who installed HIDs on my car) and they ordered new DRL bulbs for me and I'm going to see if that fixes the issue... anyone have any other suggestions/comments related to the issue???

How can it be a bulb issue if they stay on, now tell me are the drl bulbs led or standard filament?

You have an aftermarket HID system fitted or audi ones?

How can it be a bulb issue if they stay on, now tell me are the drl bulbs led or standard filament?

You have an aftermarket HID system fitted or audi ones?

I dunno what the issue is. This is why I posted... anyways I have halogens and I have HIDs fitted by Uspmotorsports.

Aftermarket HID kits blow wiper motors & thats £300 fix, depending on the kit fitted, even the ones that state they wont blow have been known to do this months laters.

So if the drl's are halogens, then its something else, which maybe related to the hid kit, ideally need to scan the car see if any errors on the 09 module.

So I was going through my iphone this morning and was looking at my notes app and found a vagcom codes.....

I did a long time ago whenI first got my car use vagcom and change a bunch of **** like seatbelt chime etc etc. And I also in the process when trying to disable my DRLs when using fogs and I think I enabled "euro parking lights" and I did some research and it sounds to me like this might be the issue.