Multiple noobie from Lancaster!

dom-k

Reaction score
Hello everyone, well as the title suggests, not only am i new to this forum malarkey, but soon to be (hopefully) the proud owner of a 2009 8P3, S3 Sportback, which will also be my first Audi!

​Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Head over to the A3 8P section, read the faqs thread, lots of useful info in there. You will love this forum, we are all very helpful in here. Enjoy. :) x

Thanks for the warm welcome Sandra, and apologies on my first error in spelling newbie wrong :tocktock:
Had a brilliant viewing and test drive yesterday and I WILL be the newest member of the 8P S3 family! So can't wait, but unfortunately I do - for almost 2 whole week's! What a machine that car is, i'm going to have a lot of fun I know!

Thanks for the warm welcome Sandra, and apologies on my first error in spelling newbie wrong :tocktock:
Had a brilliant viewing and test drive yesterday and I WILL be the newest member of the 8P S3 family! So can't wait, but unfortunately I do - for almost 2 whole week's! What a machine that car is, i'm going to have a lot of fun I knowa!

congrats on the new car, 2weeks will fly by. Meanwhile, while you wait have a look at the link below for local meets in uour area with other members. Add yourself onto the members list in the area suitable to you and browse the posts for upcoming meets, look forward to see pics of your car. Enjoy.:) x

Smaller (Local) Events