Scottish Members and Meets

northcountryboy

Reaction score
hey

jus interested to know about any existing meets or members thatd be into sortin a meet, maybe a run and lunch somewhere or somethin......

thoughts appreciated

cheers

Jay /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Have a look in the meets forum near the bottom of the forums homepage - I'm sure you'll find something there....

not been too many runs of late up here. Seems a few new Scottish members, maybe time to arrange a meet before the weather gets too bad /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

sounds good to me man, anytimes good. Am guessin that the central belt would be
best numbers wise but for roads.....well, its an open book me thinks....

so,

i guess its a case of whos interested and available when.
&

Thoughts Peeps!

Jay

David R and myself have been talking about another run...it'll probably follow a similar format as the last few times:

Leave from Dundee after a hearty McDonalds breakfast, up through Pitlochry, over Glenshee, towards Ballater, over the Lecht, towards Dufftown, back towards Huntly, Turn off the A96 ASAP and head towards the coast for some backroads Oldmeldrum / Pitmedden / Ellon / Newburgh, petrol at BOD (with the petrol light on), back to Dundee to a proir arranged hotel, beers and a good curry.
Go to bed full up, drunk and very tired. Great.
Wake up with a stinking hangover.

As to when.,..who knows.
Anyone who was on the last run - and who needs / had to have a respray due to the grit and salt on the road will be somewhat concerned about the timing.

Barry's RS6 was peppered, as was my S3...amongst others...Not good.

Count me in!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

As long as I'm home from offshore that is. I'm off for the next 3 weeks as of Teusday /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ess, sounds like your on the case manni.....

guess ill just sit back, wait an see what develops.....

see wat your sayin about the pepper effect tho....

JayR