newbie from scotland

Wull

Reaction score
hey folks......

my names wull and i've got a a3 1.8 sport which i've had since april last year.

having a few issue's with it so decided it would be better to get on here and seek out some advice,my plan is to upgrade to the s3 but thats not for a while yet.

my other love in my life is my zk4 thou which is sadly going come april time......i'll be sad to see it go as its plenty fun.

Hi Wull, welcome to audi-sport.net.where in Scotland are you? Any pocs of the car? Head over to the A3 section, faqs threads have a lot of useful info. For local meets, click the link below. I will add you to the members list. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Scotland

Hi Wull, welcome to audi-sport.net.where in Scotland are you? Any pocs of the car? Head over to the A3 section, faqs threads have a lot of useful info. For local meets, click the link below. I will add you to the members list. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Scotland

cheers sandra,no pics of the car.....will try and get some.it was bought for £750 with t & t and was only bought for my partner as i had the bike and she loves it....i must admit,i love it to.i've really got an urge to get the s3 now though.

i'm living in killin,great roads for the car and bike.

We will look forward to seeing you at one of our meets. If you keep an eye on the scotland section for upcoming meets. The first confirmed meet is the Crieff car show on 31st March. :) x

Hi Wull,

welcome to the forum. As Sandra says, you'll have to come along to the Crieff meet, its the biggest of the year for Audi's in Scotland I think.