Cam/rocker cover breather hose

Filth

Reaction score
Ok so had my roll bars done today along with haldex service and car feels great.

Got home and noticed got a slight oil leak and on closer inspection found it was bodged from previous owner:

Anyway phoned VW with part numbers and got them on order but having come home and used the mighty search function have found a silicone replacement at a cheaper price.

I also had the attached valve and then the next hose on order but If i can would like to also replace in silicone but im struggling to find out what its called. The pipe work goes like this:

Rocker cover -> rocker cover breather hose -> pressure valve -> unknown pipe

I did have the part number but left it at the unit I was in any help greatly appreciated and if theres a forge one that would be great as thats where im getting the breather from.

Reactions: Patrick_c99
Thats the pipe I have found its the next pipe after the "hockey puck" valve im after.

closest I can find is this

Forge Motorsport | Alloy Fabrication

might buy the n75 pipe too.

Ive been reading westys' guide on fitting a catch can and simplifying the PCV system but dont fully follow it, would the hoses I'm planning on buying become redundant if I did that?

Im going ahead with the simplify PCV and catch can so im doing away with the cam rocker breather. hopefully the pipe I was on about is the Turbo intake breather as thats what ive had to go ahead and order. Forge seem to be taking their time despatching though.

Struggling to find a catch can with 19mm inlets other than the saikou michi but dont fancy spedning that money on having a fancy baked bean tin shipped from america. guess ill have to go 15mm with adapters.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…