how low should i go

donna

Reaction score
SAM 1174SAM 1175SAM 1176

these are some photos of my 3.2 v6 sport my wheels are 17 inch , i dont mind the wheels , how ever i would like some genuine roters , but all down to cost , and after market ones are alot heavier .

the question is how low would look ok with my standard wheels to fill the arch nicely . it looks very high , are my shocks the same as a sline but with different springs , my dad has a standard 1.9 deisel and it is higher than this .

i think my car is 15mm lower than standard. and the sline is 25mm lower and the s3 is 35mm lower than standard.

so if this is the case if i brought 35mm lowering springs it would lower my car 20mm is this correct ?

Grab some eibach pro springs, Damian@dpm would be good to talk to & buy from, top bloke for these things, that would give it a nice height, depends what you want it to look like, ideally 18's would be best for that kind of setup.

my car is a s line but now on eibach sportlines, giving a 50mm drop at the front and 40mm at the rear, over standard springs. sits about right for me on the 18" rotors.
yep go to Damian for a price

DSCF1595-1.jpg

Yes if your car is 15mm lower than standard, then 35mm springs would take it 20mm lower so you will be at s3 height.
Also H&R is another option, I went for them over the eibach.

I have the eibach springs and 17" std alloys on my tdi. They are great but do tend to catch speed bumps :(. Maybe 18" would irradicate this.

thanks for that i will speak to damian ,

are my shocks the same as sline shocks. but with different springs ?