Mmmmmmm fancy a burger tonight.....

robbiemac

'S' Button engaged....
Reaction score
Horse Burger, neigh chance........... Glasgow accent required for this joke

I have eaten loads of different burgers over the years, but in the mane these are the best!

^^^^^^

I got some last week... i'v just looked at the date, "and they're off"!!

New Tesco Burgers
Low in fat,high in Shergar

How weird, I had some Tesco burgers for my dinner last night, went for a run this morning and did 7 miles in 6 minutes and cleared 12 fences!

Actually, I was in Tesco this morning when I heard the news, I wasn't there furlong.

I was in the Tesco Café today, and the waitress asked "if I wanted anything on my Burger"… So I said “a fiver each way”

Reactions: Turbo jay and robbiemac
Apparently a women has been been taken too hospital after eating these horse burgers.... her condition is said to be Stable!!

I think someone may be sending me death threats.

Woke up this morning with a Tesco burger on my pillow

Reactions: NICK-C
Guys, even the veggie burgers are being tested now for traces of uniQuorn!!

Tesco have just announced they're also re-calling 100,000 pairs of tights, they've found a trace of camels hoof in them!

the missus made me a a tesco burger last night she asked if i wanted owt on it... i said yea a fiver each way.

This is all fine and dandy lads, all jokes aside...but please tell me someone is checking the "****-a-Leeky" soup?????

Reactions: NICK-C
Oh dear..... Sorry I meant horse........

I've not had Findus crispy pancakes for about 20 years....... Loved them as a kid, explains quite a lot actually

So now Findus have withdrawn their products because of Horse meat contamination...
Shame..I really liked their Spaghetti Bologneighs.

I don't know what all the fuss is about horse meat is a delicacy in some places and some of the ready meals have never tasted so nice.

I think what the fuss is about is customers who fancy a lasagne that they assume is beef turns out to be 100% HORSE! That may explain the fuss! Neeeeigh! Shurgar lives!........ On people's dinner plates

I phoned customer services at Findus today to complain angrily about having eaten a horse meat lasagne.

I thought I'd better do it while I'd still got the bit between my teeth.

I thought it was 100% ****, so I am quite pleased with the fact it is real meat.

Fears of an expected surge of millions of Romanians into the UK have abated as we have eaten all of their transport