red 2.0T quattro

jordcoe

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
got my new a3 on Friday, its a 2.0T sline quattro, upgraded from a 2.0tdi sport.
extremely pleased with it, grips brilliant! would recommend the quattro models to anyone as I drove both before I bought this one and it just feels so much more planted.

here is some pictures,
went from this

to this

one with my mates megane r26

Looks nice mate, if you get any technology itches, then I can scratch them for you lol

haha cheers mate, its already got cruise control... don't really know what else i would want other than the rns-e, but miltek and map first! lol still a student so I need to budget my mods :/

haha cheers mate, its already got cruise control... don't really know what else i would want other than the rns-e, but miltek and map first! lol still a student so I need to budget my mods :/

Still a ****** student!! I was riding round on a ****** moped when I was a student!!

Joking apart (well, not joking, I was riding round on a moped lol) it looks great, definitely a step up. Good luck with the mods (not that it needs them).

Reactions: jordcoe
Very nice mate sits on the rims