Another Wheel spacer question... But different

g60leigh

Reaction score
I have read loads of posts on wheel spacer sizes so sussed out what I need
I have 15mm Hubcentric's on the front so need either 20 or 25mm's for the rear.

But where is the best place to get them from. They seem to vary so much in price and I have no idea how much the quality would differ.

Had a look in the classifieds but can't find any.

So any recommendations please?

Damian at DPM seems to be where a few guys on here had got them from. Speak to him and see what he recommends. Probably H&R or something?

I got mine on ebay, 20mm with bolts £100 delivered the pair.

I got mine from this site, they are from fk direct clicky

seemed the cheapest place i could find mine.

I've just bought some last week 20mm ones off EBay..... £50 delivered
F9577715-E6B6-4924-9D06-04A3C8155667-5302-000002B3C2C7C666.jpg

Yeah could not fault them. Came with matched wheel bolts and arrived within 48hrs.
Seem nice quality.

Last edited:
I bought H&R 20mm trak + from DPM.

The cheaper ones tend to be made from heavier materials so adding a lot of rotating weight for your brakes to handle.

Blimey that is dirt cheap for ally spacers with bolts.

Just a for my preference I like bolt on spacers more than bolt through for thicker set ups.

Yeah I prefer that too but funds wouldn't permit and 20mm isn't too bad. I wouldn't go any larger than that with bolt through
And only use Hubcentric's too.

We are now UK distributors for RaceMax spacers. They are awesome quality without the silly prices some seem to ask for them.

A set of 20mm hubcentric spacers will retail at £59.95 including extended bolts.

One thing they have that others don't is an extended brake disc retainer, so no more messing about them sliding round when attempting to fit them. If anyone wants any just drop me a PM. We will be doing some forum discounts on them. They come in 5, 10, 12, 17 & 20mm.

GNJ PM me re spacers also if you go ahead with group buy - need some 12mm fronts and 15mm at the back.
thanks

Are you guys running the spacers with standard S3 wheels..??

Ive been reading posts on this, just to be correct is the best size to get 15mm front and 20mm back..?? Thanks..