MMI cables

You should be ok then... can you see google earth maps, or get into weather, fuel price...?

Ill have a look now but i dont think i could

Ah yes i can see fuel prices and googe earth. Thanks. I just had a mi i heart attack when i didnt see a sim card lol

Reactions: Gordo77
So what does the mmi cable actually allow you to do? I was gonna get one just because I didnt get one but is it worth the money?

It will enable apple carplay, and whatever the android equivalent is if you suffer android instead. It will also charge the device and utilise the wired connection instead of Bluetooth for audio, which generally results in better sound.

I have a Vauxhall Astra with CarPlay on it at the moment, and I have to say it's the only bit of the car that's not yet annoyed me...

Reactions: Karen O'
Thank you. I do have an android lol ill look into getting one then i think

Can anyone help me out with a part number for the MMI cable that i need please. Its a Samsung S7 phone that i have

I tried ringing the Audi parts department and they couldnt even find my car using the reg number or the VIN number :wtf:

Reactions: ChivsBang
Won't your standing charging lead work? I thought the FL was all about USB connections now?

Can anyone help me out with a part number for the MMI cable that i need please. Its a Samsung S7 phone that i have

I tried ringing the Audi parts department and they couldnt even find my car using the reg number or the VIN number :wtf:

Put my Reg plate into any website for insurance quotes and I get a fiat 500?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk