New member from central Scotland

indica1

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm Ian and I stay in Rosyth in central Scotland.
I joined the site back in October when my wife and I purchased a black Audi S3 (2000 APY) and thought I'd filled a thread out on here introducing myself,but realized when I checked tonight that I hadn't! :keule:

So here I am introducing myself now. :icon_thumright:

I've not been on a great deal since I joined. Just popping on now and then to see if anything decent is for sale and to research a couple of things.
I think I may need to be on here a bit more now though as we have had some problems recently with the car and this place seems like a good place to ask for advice.
You may already know the car anyway as I think the previous owner may have been registered on here too.
The registration number is S3 YEA. Hopefully nobody has too many horror stories about it. :unsure:
I'll try and get some pics of the car up when I get back home at the weekend as I work away from home.

Cheers.

Hi ian, welcome to audi-sport.net. Have a look over in the A3 8L section, lots of info in there. Post some pics when you can. If you interested in meets events, click the link and it will take you to the scottish sub section. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Scotland

Thanks Sandra,much appreciated. :icon_thumright:

The reg does sound familiar, maybe try posting in the 8L section asking if anyone knows the car/history. I'm sure it's not a lemon if it came from a member on here, and you're certainly not going to find any shortage of knowledge around the forum!

Head over to the 'Scotland' forum Sandra linked to see if there's anything local to you coming up. If there's not, you could start a new thread to get an idea of who else in the area would maybe help set something up. It can be a few guys/girls meeting in a carpark to swap a few stories and admire each other's cars, or a fully-fledged ASN national meet (though the next big Scotland meet isn't due for until probably May).

Bottom line is - enjoy the car, and welcome to the forum.