good morning

screechmr2

I love beer
Reaction score
hi i'm screech and i'm a sexaholic (just don't tell my missus :undwech:)

anyway i'm a few days away from picking up an a3 3.2 dsg as our new family car. i got bored of our mpv especially as 1 mate has an s4 cabriolet for his family car, another has a 350gt as his and my dads got a 350z so i was feeling inadequate!

i wasn't actually looking for an a3 though, originally started on an rx8 but the missus said not enough seats, so went to imprezas and evos but she said too chavvy, so convinced her of the legacy twin turbo but i got put off because i think impreza engines are a bit too fragile as i'd tune a turbo. finally i settled on the s4, 4.2, had trouble finding a decent one close enough but 1 night i found a garage with an s4 and a 3.2 a3, which up until then i never knew existed, trouble was the garage was in scotland so i found a closer one with a 3.2 and was impressed so bought it. not as fast as i was originally after but fast enough and the kiddie seats fit easily, hopefully a simple remap will give it that little bit extra, not after big bhp figures just driveability.

i think the missus always knew i couldn't be sensible for too long as when we first met i had 2 toyota mr2 turbos, 1 standardish, other heavily tuned. if anyone managed to read all that without faslling asleep that's the essay about my boring life story over.:salute:

Hello and Welcome to ASN
Nice to know your a sexaholic :tumble:

Hi Screech, welcome to audi-sport.net. Have. Read over in the A3 section, lots of info in there. Where are you located? Enjoy the forum. :) x

Screech, if you are into car shows or meeting up with fellow audi drivers, scroll down the main forum page to small events section and see whats going on in your area. the next major site event is ADI. Details of that are in my signature. :) x

:sign_welcome:

AS far as I've read from other 3.2 owners (Paddy for example), a remap is pretty much a waste of time.

If you do decide to remap though, I'd be interested to see the results!

When you pick the new car up, take some pics and get yourself over to the 8P section.