new wheels or new rnd-e well second hand

wheels all day long. i would have to have done everything else before i even considored that

new style rs6 with super strech tyres 8x18 with 215 35 18's ... wana maybe go porsche wheels maybe next

Put a pic up m8y if you got new rs6 style rims why change them... Do it need some suspension mods before anything else ??

I'm going against the trend and will say RNS-E.

Wheels are for everyone else to look at while you're driving, RNS-E is for you to use to help you drive to where you want to be.

One is about show, one is about functionality.

I think I'd agree with Dave, the wheels you have are obviously 'ok' and I'm assuming you've not had them on that long, so go for the RNSe.

got my last road atlas from morrisons for £2.50 lol!

Has to be RNSE DVD, then sell your old wheels if your not happy with them and get a new set, :)....

I think only you can answer this one, the choice is rather arbitrary to everyone else.

might go with rns e and maybe s4 pedals and stuff as the wheels i want are 1000 ...i can do rns-e and pedals for 500 ish

Well ordered my rns-e today so should have it for weekend

You spend more time in your car than you do looking at your car. That's my advice.
Looks like you made the right choice though. I had to have it in both ours I like it so much lol

No worries, thought I'd try my luck as I love the new RS6 wheels.

post a pic of your car would help greatly.

I vote wheels

You spend more time in your car than you do looking at your car...

Hear hear!

Post is a little light on info though....

Does really depend on what you have already: if it's 17's already, then I'd definitely spend the money on a B7 steering wheel and RNS-E every time... that's what you're looking at and holding when you're in the car.... if it's the 16" sport alloys, then it would be debatable... lower spec 16's and they might be the priority.