removing the egr on pd130

andrew-247

Reaction score
Searched threads but can find out how to remove the egr, i took the hose and top allen key bolts off but cant get to bolt underneath and bolts on the pipe that attaches from the exhaust manifold to the egr, there isnt any room to get an allen key in..
Am i doing something wrong? trying to fit my allard egr delete pipe

Did this on my a4. The bottom bolt was a bit tricky but I used a mini Allen socket set with extensions and it came out quite easy. I tried Allen keys but you can't get them in.

Did this on my a4. The bottom bolt was a bit tricky but I used a mini Allen socket set with extensions and it came out quite easy. I tried Allen keys but you can't get them in.

Cheers, i ll give it ago, im thinking that even when iv removed the 3 egr bolts the pipe from the exhaust manifold will still be holding the egr on?

I had no problems with that. Think they are just tight. Also the rubber pipe is moulded into the metal part on the end and I had to cut the metal end off the release the pipe. The engines are mounted different in my a4 to the a3s but should be pretty much the same