Ford Capri 280 Brooklands Protection top up

butler2.8i

Reaction score
Ford Capri 280 Brooklands Protection top up

Not a major write up as the Capri has just came out of its winter storage and covered no miles since it was put away for its winter hibernation and the owner wanted it washing ready for it to be used as a prom car.

The car was snowfoamed with valet Pro snowfoam and the wheels cleaned with bilberry wheel cleaner. Then it was washed using AMbubbles shampoo and brought inside for drying using chemical guy’s wooly mammoth. The car was then given its first coat of Chemical guy’s chemical guy’s celeste Dettaglio V2 and whilst this was bonding I dressed the tyres with Valet pro tyre dressing wheels sealed with Chemical Guys Jetseal 109. The wax was then buffed and I left 1hr before applying the next coat of wax during this time all the plastic and rubber trim was dressed using Carpro Perl and glass was cleaned with neat Valet pro citrus bling and sealed using Autobrite repel. Exhaust polished using Auto finesse Mecury polish arches dressed with Megs Hyper dressing

Mixture of before, during and after photos no real order as having Photobucket issues

Got to love Perl

Mecury working well

Beadage

Here’s a link to my facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/NorthEastCarCareUK

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…