Fault codes following remap

Hammy999

Reaction score
I have the following fault codes come up following engine work and remap not sure what they mean and do I need to worry about them?
Crankshaft-/Camshaft Pos.Sens.Signals Out of Sequence

Engine Torque Monitoring 2 Control Limint Exceeded

Charge Pressure Contr. Negative Deviation

Cheers for your help
Martin

What work did you have done? (excluding the remap)

New rods, hybrid turbo, tubular manifold, FMIC, B5 tip, 550 injectors and cold air feed.

ah ok, some work lol, I really don't know but if she's running ok take her back to where you get the map done (presuming the codes wasn't there before) and have them look at it could be just software. Or just wait for one of the more advanced lads on here to pick up your post, which i'm sure they will :)

Cheers was going to pop and see them tomorrow, more so that I have an idea what I am talking about when I go in!!

The 997 is a fun toy and very suited to fabulous roads with no speed limits.

Just to add I've had the first code before and I reset it with generic code reader and it's not been back on since......

Yeah I just noticed your in isle of man...... Who does your work for you on s3?

I use Paul at South Coast Performace and Rich from Viper Tuning for the map work.

I didn't check for codes before it went in so not sure if they were there before which probably doesn't help.

First code could indicate that the camshaft chain or belt is fitted incorrectly.

The others could point to bad mapping, or perhaps a boost leak.