Front Grills Upgrade

A3Kent

Reaction score
Right, i've had my A3 for a few months now and although I like the look of the silver trimmed front grill and fog light surrounds on it i'm starting to think about changing to all black, like the Black Edition I guess.

Here's mine at the moment:
5394-car.jpg

I've found these on eBay, look to be genuine parts from Germany and reasonably priced although I don't understand why they have the same grill at different prices?

This is the one i'm looking at - Audi A3 Grill matt Schwarz-Optik-Paket S-Line Frontgrill S3 Sportback 2008 Ringe | eBay

But they sell what looks like the same one for a larger price - Audi A3 8P Grille S-Line + PDC S3 black optic 08 Sportback Cabrio Genuine Grill | eBay

And these for the fog light grills - 2 x S3 Nebelscheinwerferblende Abedeckung schwarz links rechts 8P Audi original | eBay

Is this an easy upgrade? Do I need to remove the front bumper? What tools do I need?

If you look at the sellers other items they do S3 ones too but i'm not wanting to make my car something it is not althought the Titanium one looks a bit tasty ;)

Thanks for any help

Ah I get why the price is different now....the more expensive one has parking sensors built into it

You are right,I spend 2 minutes to look around to compare the different and I spotted that parking sensors as well.