New Guy From Scotland

Steven Tomlin

Reaction score
Allright guys i have just purchased a audi a3 1.8 t quattro sport. nice we 52 plate in blue

I am new to the audi cars as i have just sold my dc5 import, but as i have bought a house a needed a runner and i thought i would go for one of these, tho the one i have bought has a dump valve on it but i think i will be taken that out.

Any way some of you may know me as tomlin from falkirk

Thanks

Hi Steven,

Sounds like you've got yourself a nice little 8L there. Welcome to the site, and head over to A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis) for an information overload, and plenty of modding ideas (if that's your 'bag'). Also, get some pics up... pics go down very well on here!

Martin

Hi Steven, welome to ASN. As Martin has said have a look over in the 8L. Pics would be cool. Where in Scotland are you located. Hope you enjoy the forum. :) x

thanks guys, yeh i am going to gut the paint work first as its not the best then i load pictures up, I have just bought a house so i am i dont have alot of ££ for my car but we will see what happens of course lol.

Yeah i am based in falkirk

thanks guys, yeh i am going to gut the paint work first as its not the best then i load pictures up, I have just bought a house so i am i dont have alot of ££ for my car but we will see what happens of course lol.

Yeah i am based in falkirk

Steven we are having our 1st Scottish meet, why dont you come join us. Details are in link below. I will add you onto our Scottish Members list shortly. :)

Scotland