F**king twats

ilim

Reaction score
Some f**king low life has keyed the boot of my car. Right next to the Audi badge... I have it booked in next week to get resprayed etc. Does anyone know or have a estimate of the cost of getting this resprayed? So ****** off.... Lowlife jealous non-educated fukers !!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to hear that mate, how deep is it ? You can might be able to polish out the scratch. Otherwise 150-300 depending on where you live I guess.

Ive got a whole tailgate going in for respray on payday for £170.
But thats off the car already and going to fit it myself.

Put a pic up so we can see how deep it is.

This the problem with owning nice things, there is always some **** that doesn't understand what it means to work hard to own something like this. Hopefully whoever did it will get aids.

Little **** heads !
You will be surprised what they can do with key scratches these days .
Your probably/hopefully find they will be able to fill and paint the scratch in instead of a hole respray.
Hope all goes well mate

Not big or clever,at least when my car was damaged the mirrors were taken for gain but wanton damage should be punishable by a hot poker up their ***

That's a load of s*** mate. You're probably looking at around £150-200 for a respray depending on how deep the scratches actually are. People really do seem to have a chip on their shoulder and get jealous of these stunning looking cars.

B*****ds!!!

Round this way folk seem able to aim a stone into a door panel with amazing accuracy, leaving a sharp little dent! you'd think the scum would go get a job in marksmanship or similar, but they'd rather spend their time in the dole office and ******* others off.

Scumbags, all of 'em.

absolute f-ing c***s. did same thing to mine, right under the audi badge.
And someone took the mirror, at least that's not hard to replace.
The scratch is just completely unnecessary though.

Little **** heads !
You will be surprised what they can do with key scratches these days .
Your probably/hopefully find they will be able to fill and paint the scratch in instead of a hole respray.
Hope all goes well mate

Do you know how much the fill and paint might be?

All comes down to the colour tbh, but if its by the badge, they could do the upper with hope the blend is fine, but if you're doing the tail, then maybe wise to blend into side of quarters & top of bumper, all dependent on the severity.