newbie from dundee

bythomson

Reaction score
hi all ,

im new to the forum and new to audi's, i have owned a passat for last year and a golf before that , i was originally a ford fan favouring old skool fords but since owning the tdi golf i was sold
ive recently bought a 2000 (w) a4 avant se in a deep blue/ purple colour , it needs a few niggles sorted but mainly the front coilovers need replaced , airbag light is on and my load cover is missing ,
im very impressed with build quality and comfort when driving , and finally the wife likes it so its a keeper .... no major plans for it just a slight oem+ theme , ive recently started aq machine polishing business so it needs to be clean and well groomed , its also doubling up as my van so the back windows will be tinted and maybe a small stylish advert in them , im from dundee , have two girls (6 and 3) , im getting married in oct this year and i drive a minibus for a nursery as my main job ...
is there much of a local scene in the audi world or is it more a widespread things

Last edited:
hi sandra thans for the list, ll get some pics today and fire them up

Hi there, welcome to the forum! As Sandra says, always good to have another Scottish member joining the ranks. There are a few lads from Dundee on here and lots of us a bit further North in Aberdeen, lol. Enjoy your time spent on here, Dude. I'm looking forward to seeing piccies of your new car. Paula :wub: xx