Not long to go- Champions League final

I

imported_Yaseen

My feeling: Liverpool will do as with Juventus and Chelsea and start high temp and make AC look like an ordinary team.

Liverpool are capable of scoring when high tempo but have a feeling unlike chelsea and Juve Milan will score the chances they have.

Predict Liverpool to win 2-0 or lose 1-0.

Can`t wait for tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TDI_Line- bet you thinks the black stripes in Milan`s shirts will help them win /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

Good luck to Liverpool hope they do the business even though im a gooner! Be nice to see them as Champions of europe! Up the KOP! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

its a 7.30 kick off i think and its on itv so no rich mans tv required /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

let just hope they are typical scoucers and steal it :p

jk

WHATA MATCH ****** HELL!!!! WELL DONE LIVERPOOL! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif

Brilliant performance...a real cracker.
You couldn't have written a script like that.
Well deserved...I'm well chuffed that Liverpool won it....despite being a Man U fan!

I hope all the fans enjoy it as much as I did back in 1999.

Gotta be the best final of all time, glad to see Liverpool lads win an outstanding match like that, well deserved !!!!! And i luvd them spaghetti legs, brings back memorys!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif

I work with two everton fans who have been very silent- shame not happy for us.

My workmate who hates football anyway sent me these: /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif Too happy to be upset!!

24421615al.jpg

39246389tu.jpg

40705808pa.jpg

56277424nu.jpg

Excellent Pics....... and as you have all said - What an excellent Match... Well Done the Pool.....I'm suffering this morning though (Extra time -another pint or two, Penalties - best get another.... Post match discussion - "Wanna drink mate" ).....

What a tw@ am i!

I watched the 1st half and shook my head with disapointment as they went down 3-0 and i thought theres no way back fom this, so i started channel hoping! I then turned back with 5 minutes left of the 2nd half to find it @ 3-3!

I was absolutly gutted! but have to admit it was still an interesting game to watch!

Some awesome saves by Dudek!

Have to say well done Liverpool!