Warranty

whitey

Reaction score
guys the warranty on our 59 plate will soon be upon us, dont want any nasty surprises, so has anyone extended their warranty through Audi?

is it worth it?

how much?

or through someone else?

any advice appreciated!

thanks

whitey

Hi whitey its expensive, i got the form through to renew it as mine ran out in december...

The extended AUDI warranty isnt exactly the same cover as the manufacturer`s, not everything is covered eg some interior/cosmetic elements are excluded as are some electrical gremlins.

Check out the level of cover before spending the money would be my advice.

Paul

If you extend it when buying the car it's about 500 for a 2 year extension to the normal warranty, no idea if that's any help though :p

As manikini states, the warranty isnt the same, although dealer dependent if they will cover some minor things, I know my extended warranty on my S4 wasnt as comprehensive, but they dealt with some things that normally wernt covered by the warranty.

The extended AUDI warranty isnt exactly the same cover as the manufacturer`s, not everything is covered eg some interior/cosmetic elements are excluded as are some electrical gremlins.

True, but everything I have had to claim for so far has been covered including wiring for the Photo Sunlight Sensor in the AC.

For aftermarket warranties, I had a badexperience with WarrantyWise on my previous Megane, they messed be about for 3 months then coming to the conclusion the fault wasn't covered under their policy - A google after revealed they do this often :(