Best way to connect an iPhone 4 to a 55 plate a3?

C20JCK

Reaction score
Bellshill, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
I've been looking around different post on this and I'm still confused as to which on to go for? Anyone point me in the right direction?

Oem retrofit or aftermarket? Which is better and will play music!

The Audi has a standard radio I think it's concert 2? And it has a Bluetooth upgrade I think it's a Audi on but I also has a dock above the glovebox? Which has had no use!

Thabks

Ive got an xcarlink bluetooth unit, I connect my iphone up to make calls and musc and my ipad for movies, music and sat nav, had it a year and its excelent, all hidden too.

Ive got an xcarlink bluetooth unit, I connect my iphone up to make calls and musc and my ipad for movies, music and sat nav, had it a year and its excelent, all hidden too.

I agree totally, there is simply no better than oem Bluetooth the quality is second to none, I have the xcarlink to and the sound is excellent. Like you say all hidden i can't stand these kits with all sorts of bits stuck to the dash looks very untidy in my opinion.

I've been looking around different post on this and I'm still confused as to which on to go for? Anyone point me in the right direction?

Oem retrofit or aftermarket? Which is better and will play music!

The Audi has a standard radio I think it's concert 2? And it has a Bluetooth upgrade I think it's a Audi on but I also has a dock above the glovebox? Which has had no use!

Thabks

Depends how far & how much you wanna spend mate, the best system is the AMI with the MK2 RNS-E, that integrates fully for artists, tracks, albums, plus connects to phone via the BT, so gives you full control.

Alternatively if monies a barrier, then as suggested already, dension or xcarlink.