Considering new 18" wheels for my B8. Any advice?

Peterson

Reaction score
Good evening everyone!

I just bought an Audi A4 B8 European version with very much stock extras. I run on the stock 16" s now D) and I would like to upgrade it to 18"s when the summer comes (I was considering 19" but we have really bumpy roads here, in middle europe - Hungary - so I did not want to go that way).

I have some options and I am looking forward to your advice:

OPTION ONE:

OEM, used wheels. I can buy one from Hungary and it is really cheap, around 500$ for the 4, but there are a few bloom glitches on them...

I can buy some on Ebay as well, like this:

eBay: Neue und gebrauchte Elektronikartikel, Autos, Kleidung, Sammlerst�cke, Sportartikel und mehr � alles zu g�nstigen Preisen

OPTION TWO:

However, I really like the RS6 design what I can find on hartmann's website. I really like the offset numbers there as well:

Of course, I as I got escited I realized they do not ship to Europe...

So what I found at reasonable price are the VMR 708's with the RS4 design:

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

What I do not know about these ones HOW AND WHICH OEM CENTER CAPS WILL FIT TO THEM?? At Hartmann's web site, there are clearly a link which cap number (item# included) fit the rims.

As a conclusion here is my wish list design-wise:

1., RS6-II LOOK - only at hartmann's at 18" :\
2., A nice OEM 5 spoke audi wheel - I did not find the best one yet
3., VMR's RS4 replice - I don't know which cnetercaps fits on them
4., I saw some replicas like oewheelsllc, RS Import replicas, WSP Italy replicas from the RS6-II 5 spoke look I am really looking for but I do not find anything here which make me comfortable with those.

What do you think about my options? Of course, I am looking forward to your ideas as well. Thanks for reading!

I'd go for the new s5 ones. The twisted 5 spoke design. I havnt seen them on the b8 but think they will set it off nicely. Can you not get aftermarket package from alloy wheel dealer?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…