MTEC Brake Disks

They are not to bad, I would say they are pretty much an OEM replacement disc. Pattern part that you could get at euro car parts, Instead they style these discs up a bit with grooves and drilled design.

Avoid Drilled as on my previous car many people said they are prone to cracking under hard driving. Stick with grooved only.

Dont expect any braking benefits that youll notice over oem discs though these only look a bit better behind the wheel.

They are not to bad, I would say they are pretty much an OEM replacement disc. Pattern part that you could get at euro car parts, Instead they style these discs up a bit with grooves and drilled design.

Avoid Drilled as on my previous car many people said they are prone to cracking under hard driving. Stick with grooved only.

Dont expect any braking benefits that youll notice over oem discs though these only look a bit better behind the wheel.

Thanks for the reply.
Audi said I needed new disks/pads when I had it serviced a few months ago.
To be honest I don't think the OEM ones are too bad considering I do have a 2.0TDi afterall, so these looked a bit better and are far cheaper. Obviously if anyone has any alternatives I'm all ears....

George

ive got these fitted all round groved only on my s3 set up and really pleased with them and great service from mtech

chris

ive got these fitted all round groved only on my s3 set up and really pleased with them and great service from mtech

chris

Have you noticed any increase in noise? That's always been my concern with grooved or drilled disks in the past...