www.ihavetohave.it

RevoKev

in the fast lane
Reaction score
Website
www.revotechnik.com
Just goin to order an icelinkplus for my audi which is being delivered in the next couple of weeks but this site appears to be gone. Anyone an ideas as to where they've gone or any other place to order the icelink. They had the best pricing that I could find even with the exchange rate

Ta in advance!

I think they are a one man band - but I did order an ice Link from them about a month ago and pleased to report it was a satisfying experience apart from the fact I coudn't get the head unit removal keys to work completely. I got one side free with no problem but the other side was a motherf$%ker to remove. Bent keys, cursing, hair tearing... Would recommend getting it installed by unicar which is what I did in the end. £50 is a bit steep but they did a good job and nothing scratched, etc. I must admit i'm not the biggest DIY person so if you're that way inclined, give it a shot.

just ease it out and it will be fine. NEVER force it. If it won't shift it's because it's still locked in. Just wiggle the removal keys about some more!

That said, i couldn't get the motherf$%ker dension wiring loom (red plug) into the HU's black plug.

[ QUOTE ]
That said, i couldn't get the motherf$%ker dension wiring loom (red plug) into the HU's black plug.

[/ QUOTE ]

He he.. ditto!

ihavetohave.it are actually based in West London - small unit not far from heathrow... no idea what the exchange rate is there ;-) , but the chap I got mine from was pretty good to deal with and very helpful (Lee?)

Its worth getting /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Stick with it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Yeah his name is Lee. Trust me LeMan I wiggled the bejesus out of the little f$%ker. Had callouses on my fingers and thumbs (and palms, but that's another story /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif). If you want a pain free experience get the pros. If you are happy to **** about a bit, knock yourself out.

getting the ld head unit out can be quite entertaining, I removed mine to fit my car kit and was convinced they had sent me the wrong removal keys...