finally got it lowered :D

matic

Reaction score
topic says it... i finally got the coilover set on the a3, went to the"inspection" and was approved, then came back and lowered it some more i have about 0,3 inch of thread left on the coilovers.

The result in winter-mode (damn you 15inchers!):

now i'll be keeping an eye out for some sweet (NON BBS) summer wheels

some white, front polished rs4's are nr1 on the list... but im interested in glossy black ones too..

Looks good,15" they look tinyyy can't wait to see it sitting on some nice 18" rs4's or whatever else you decide.

the wheels is because its the eco-car... and i use them for winter tyres

what do you guys think of these?

black rs4 wheels

black s-line ones... i think...anyone?

oh and no bbs because everyone who has an a3 is on bbs over here... and i dont like em too weird taste hu

okey i photoshop'd the rs4's on the a3, with some more little stuff from my whish list ^^ (foglight, rs3 grill (without the rs logo), black mirrors)

like or not like?

Reactions: MartayMcFly
nah bro go for your original white rs4 alloys... look much better!

the whole black wheels on a white car is so old and over done.

erh,

anyone know any brands that produce aftermarket items for the a3? i really wanna find the honeycomb style grill with the glossy black edge ^^

FK Automotive make aftermarket grills for the A3, i have an all black S3 grille on my S line TDI.

Wez has that grille and so do I he painted his gloss black but obviously has the number plate holder through the middle so not all honeycomb but looks good I have my chrome edge not sure whether to go black soon though with the s-line bumper.

hmmm does that one fit on the a3 of 2010??? (pre 2010 facelift (glossy grill, chrome doorhandle strips,..))

Whoops indeed.. I read over it xD again proof i need glasses xD