Genuine Audi LED Headlights

pandoo1

Reaction score
Does anyone on here sell and fit them? And will it fit an 08 plate car?.
Im guessing it has projectors on them aswell.

Cheers

The LED DRL/Xenon lights are for facelift (8P3) cars only, Buddy. They won't go straight onto an 08 model (8P2) and would require new bonnet, wings, front bumper and wing mirrors (with incorporated indicators, as the new wings don't have side repeators). A few people have done the conversion from 8P2 - 8P3, though it is pretty expensive to carry out all of the necessary work. NHN (Nigel) would be your man to buy the lights from if you wanted to go through with it. The LED DRL/Xenon lights do have projector lenses in them, but in order for them to be street/MOT legal you would also need auto levelling and headlight washers. :wub: x

If that's the car, then it is definitely the 8P3 facelift model (as you can see the mirrors are the Dumbo's with built in indicators) and it would take the LED DRL/BiXenon lights without any body panels needing to be changed. If you were going to get them, you'd be best to fit the adaptive Xenon Plus lights as they have auto levelling built in, though not sure if you'd need a different wiring loom in order to complete the job. Once again, you'd also need headlight washers fitted for MOT purposes. It must be an early facelift, as I thought they only started when '58' plates came out, but thinking on it, I'm sure I have seen an 08 plate facelift before. It would also require the necessary VCDS coding. :wub: x