S3 bonnets?

Speedy Steve

Reaction score
Hey guys been away for a while. Need to know if S3 bonnets changed between pre and post face lift?

Juat abit lol.

Should be the same mate, my preface lift is the same as my mates facelift, both on external and internaly, bracing in same place etc.

You had a accident or something mate?

Thats cool cheers. No not had an accident theres a few big stone chips in my bonnet and i have a bit of a plan to do something a little different on the S3 for this year

nope

Im sure it will make a few people turn there noses up in the Audi group but i just feel like doing some thing different.

You're not going to do what clarkson done in top gear last night are you??

Pat

I wouldn't know i missed it but i very much doubt my mind is by any means on the same level as Clarkson's lol

I'm guessing your going to strip the paint off and let it go rusty?

Like this?

936819d9.jpg

Well i picked up a bonnet for £40 off ebay this morning and its now in the body shop. Is going to take a while to have the work done and im sure some people will hate it but at the end of the day its a spare bonnet and i can always change it back if i ever decide to sell. Not that i Will as i love it to much.

Oh and did i mention im painting my Ronals :arco:

sounds very interesting! looking forward to see what your up to!

Well i picked up a bonnet for £40 off ebay this morning and its now in the body shop. Is going to take a while to have the work done and im sure some people will hate it but at the end of the day its a spare bonnet and i can always change it back if i ever decide to sell. Not that i Will as i love it to much.

Oh and did i mention im painting my Ronals :arco:

Extended bonnet for the 8P look?