Amar Akoya's A3 build (panoramic roof retrofit)

So Is everything else. Roof mod must have been a massive decision, good one too cause paid off big time, awesome job

Reinstated at Amar's request.

Amar another member has been asking me about some parts he bought from you that he didn't receive, can you contact him asap please & provide some info.

This is the most mentally mental thing I have ever seen does that make it a cut and shut.

Balls of steal what a project to take on, love the roof, respect!!

Reactions: amar06fbr
Are u gonna make a color match for the whole car; a red - black theme all over?

Red seems very nice btw, is it a wrap?

hi amar very nice project you made i was just wondering if you can give me some advice on retrofitting a panoramic into my car i have tried to pm you but it says your messages inbox are full lol

hi amar very nice project you made i was just wondering if you can give me some advice on retrofitting a panoramic into my car i have tried to pm you but it says your messages inbox are full lol

The advice would be to pay Amar to fit it!!

Reactions: amar06fbr and arabtheevz
if he have the time i would love to get it done from him buddy

inbox cleared please send again

Reactions: arabtheevz
Hy...
I have a problem.
Tree fell on my car.
I need new panorama roof.
Does enyone know where to buy one?

Attachments

• IMAG0028.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,066
  • IMAG0026.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 778
Hy...
I have a problem.
Tree fell on my car.
I need new panorama roof.
Does enyone know where to buy one?

hi bojan i have a full pan roof out of 2012 and i am located in blackburn, lancashire

Hi mate, not sure if you still read these since they were uploaded a while ago. But I was curious what is the front bumper you have on? It looks great. Glad I have a pan roof factory fitted already lol Good work.

Hi mate, not sure if you still read these since they were uploaded a while ago. But I was curious what is the front bumper you have on? It looks great. Glad I have a pan roof factory fitted already lol Good work.

If I’m not mistaken, that front bumper is from a pre facelift S3 8P. Pretty challenging to find second hand. But you can probably still buy it straight from Audi. Try raising a parts request in the forum.

Does anyone have Amar's number. I'm also from West Yorkshire so was hoping to get some advice from him.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…