8P Windcreen wiper arm assembly on an 8L, does it work?

Reaction score
Hi just wondering if anyone has fitted the A3 8P windscreen wiper assembly to an S3 8L. Think it would be a nice subtle mod, but have no idea if it will work. Any help would be appreciated.

Golf MK4 aero/flat blade arms are easier to do, and are definitely compatible. Have a look at 'westy's progress thread, as he has done the flat arm/blade mod.

Hi Reesy. Cheers for the reply. I checked out Westys thread. He's put some serious graft in there. His car looks great.

I'd still prefer to go down the 8P conversion route over the MK4. As the MK4 conversion doesn't look much different than a standard 8L arm, with an aftermarket aero wiper which is what i have now.

I just think the 8P arm assembly would look sweet. Might end up going down the scrappies and seeing if it fits.

What is so different about the 8P arms then?

P.S: Don't rave about Fred's car too much, he's only going for 300bhp to willy wave at all seat owners...:lmfao:

Next time you see one check them out. Its hard to explain.

There a lot more aerodynamic, and stylish at the same time. Im quite certain they'll be a straight swop out as well...

Doubt it mate, the folks have a 8p and it doesnt look like the arms would fit.