Powerflow fitted & New arty pics :D

Ghetto

Reaction score
Followed the path of T.Cruise and got myself a Powerflow exhaust! Got to say, its a very subtle sound, but I love it.. Anyway, went to Custom Performance in Market Rasin (Near Lincoln) and was very impressed with their service...Apart from the fact they wanted me to fit this exhaust tip:
lincoln.jpg

No Joke!

Anyway, got a few pics while we were in Lincoln hope you enjoy them!
lincoln2.jpg

lincoln1.jpg

lincoln3.jpg

lincoln4.jpg

lincoln5.jpg

PS. Got a note to say that I have a recorded delivery letter waiting for me whilst I was in Lincoln...Bring on the Court date /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Ghetto,

Great pictures, with the exception of the first one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Those exhaust tips are so nice.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

Pics to Die For, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

FANTASTIC !!!

Cheers guys, I love that last pic best too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Diameter of the tips is close to 3inches each.

Chipped now as well, but don't tell Audi /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Chipped? mm, any difference, have to ask again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

- Yak

C'mon Ghetto, you can't get away with just that!: give us more info, purty please?

What, where, how, with which results, etc etc? ;-)

Car looks great Ghetto... loving the 19" BBS CHs!

Got it superchipped (contravercial) It was rolling roaded at 145bhp to start off with, after the chip I got an average of 157bhp (3runs) but in one run it went to 159bhp.
My powerflow sounds quite a bit better now, throttle response has definately changed for the better. 1st seems to pull alot harder, havn't really had the chance to hammer it around properly yet (been in leeds all week) But the change is noticable (even though its slight)

Cheers Imola S3 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif