Professional Photo's of my Car

Really nice mate!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Sorry Just meant the 1st two, the other ones are from my own digi cam. The first 2 are the ones i'm referring too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Yeah the 1st 2 look great - like the ones you get in the brochures!!!

I had a stab with my digi camera today. They were nowhere near as good as those pics. It makes a huge difference when you know what your doing!

Yea it sure does, he has a very nice camera its a SLR and l think its like 8 mega pixel... he promised me he will do more

[ QUOTE ]
Yea it sure does, he has a very nice camera its a SLR and l think its like 8 mega pixel... he promised me he will do more

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry to be a geek... but any idea what cam and what lens?

nice pics - technique is to leave shutter open slightly longer than to a get a perfect still and follow the car with the camera. well that is how i would do it!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
its possible on most point and shooot digi cams - try the night setting (longer exposure) with the flash switched off. not gonna be as good, due to lens on p and s's being tiny, but still possible to get as good as posted here.

only problem is you might feel a plonker taking pictures of your mate driving his car and up and down the street /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
nice pics - technique is to leave shutter open slightly longer than to a get a perfect still and follow the car with the camera. well that is how i would do it!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely. 1/30th second or something for about 80mm lens. I took some pics of my Golf with one of the uk-mkivs.net peeps driving it, and was chuffed with the results!

rbout-pan01.jpg

Like your pics chucky - nice use of the blue filter too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif