S3 numberplate light holder.

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
These are probably same on A3's anyways, does anyone have the part number for this and how much it is from Audi?

One of my lights had blown, so I was upgrading to LED ones, but the one side had seen some damp and looks corrodded, so might aswell just get a new one.

I also need to get one really as someone overtightened one side and popped the plastic on the lens. Guessing they will be 5-10 quid from audi simular to side repeater in the wing.

I also need to get one really as someone overtightened one side and popped the plastic on the lens. Guessing they will be 5-10 quid from audi simular to side repeater in the wing.

Actually, when I took mine out, it splits apart into two, the lense bit and the bit where the power connector connects to and holds the bulb, so hopefully I can order that part only!

If they are cheap enough from Audi then buy new. Else I have two A3 ones spare that i'd sell instead! Let me know if either of you need them.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…