Auto Lights question

does anyone know what this coding does to the auto lights?

0e602559.jpg

i would assume that it makes the lights come on earlier? or does it make it come on later? my lights seem to come on in a bright day in some shade and i want the sensor to be less sensitive.

Last edited:
got no reply from you via email ash ,but i have a few problems with the 2009 face lift with drl headllghts, as the car originally had the light switch with drl instead of auto i have checked on elsa and cannot find a solution to the problems im having .

i have now bought the new audi switch with the seperate drl rotary switch next to the dimmer.

but before i switched the light switches over i kept having an intermittent light switch problem that kept the main beam on when only the drl position was selected . no amount of different coding changed the fact ,this only happened after wiring in the rls sensor .

for the time being i disconnected the rls and put the coding back to normal . still the lights have stayed on and so has the fault .

i have now changed the light switch over and still have the same vcds fault and the lights stay on .
your wiring for the old to facelift makes no sense as the wires you have added are already there ,but the wires in the seperate drl rotary control dont correspond with anything .And they dont match the tt wiring colours either .

i have the old type ce unit same as the pre facelift a3 . the only wiring i can find on the tt that has that light switch is for the newer type combined ce unit with only 3 plugs.

needing help here before i rip the wiring out and torch the car .