remap done

Snuff

satan's driver
Reaction score
had it done today by celtic tuning. all i can say is wow took it for a blast nice smooth pull . very pleased

Sounds good I smile everytime I drive my car now from the remap, any figures??

do you have vagcom?
worth logging block 031 under boost and see what afr's its running

dont have vagcom took it for a nice drive tonite . am very pleased smooth and loads of pull, it seems alot more smoother than my mapped leon cupra, tip next

I will be getting mine remapped next Spring.
I had the Revo ST1 demo map installed, and even though its only 80%, the difference is unbelievable.
I just cant understand how much of a difference it makes, it totally transforms the car.

Thought you weren't modding Dan? haha.

Thought I'd see what all this mapping malarky was about, only got 3 hours left of the demo map, impressed though, but the car isn't to the standard I would like to being subtle modifications.

Thought I'd see what all this mapping malarky was about, only got 3 hours left of the demo map, impressed though, but the car isn't to the standard I would like to being subtle modifications.

Dan do you get 5 hours driving time or is it just 5 hours from when they map it

Thanks, Chris.

Its 5 hours ignition time. I reset my drive time counter and used that. Only done 3 hours so far.