Hello everybody!

forsprungducktecnik

Reaction score
Hi
Just thought i would say hello to everyone.

Long time audi owner (everything from A3 to A6) collecting new (to me) A4 avant 2.0FSI tomorrow and loosing A6 avant 2.4 auto...... might save some money on fuel to do a few subtle mods?

Will be reading through all the helpfull advice on here and look forward to sharing my (limited) knowledge.

Quack!

Hi all,

I am also new to this forum and have been looking on here for advice etc,I brought my 1st in feb this year,black s3 58 plate with black wheels.will post some pics soon,contemplating a remap.

Any thoughts

Hello and welcome to the both of you
Go on the model section for ideas and ways to empty your wallet :icon_thumright:

Welcome to ASN. As Jason says, wallets will be empty soon enough. Enjoy the site.

I already have a couple of ideas how to empty my wallet,1)get rns-e sat nav if you know anyone that has one for sale 2)get a remap but currently have a hesitation under hard exceleration issue that audi are sorting on the sept the 5th 3)not remapping and extending the warranty.4)getting all the wheels refurbed tomorrow for a bargin £40 a wheel,couldnt resist.
some advice on the remap would be good,i was thinking revo but it £500 to get 305bhp some one on here was talking about r tech who were £285 to get upto 295bhp:think: