BACK

I agree with pimp, it may be funny and yes banter is good, but.... as many people say general chat is for general chat. This I assume is for anything that doesn't have a subject sub-forum. General chat doesn't mean lets post whore in every single thread going..... does it not ?

If it does then I may go the way pimp did and stop contributing to the site. How long will it take before the whoring spills over to other sub forums and the site becomes a joke ?

Let the flaming continue ?!?!?!?!?!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Back now, been away, but still keeping eye on forum, but couldn't find anything interesting enough to post on.

[/ QUOTE ]

I reckon we should arrange some decent street fighting (no rules), video the blood, then post the video's. Anyone willing to second this idea?

Pimp and JPO, round one, dong!

And the Pimp has slammed JPO in the head, but JPO lifts his walker and gives a nasty glancing blow to the pimp. The two fighters are now dancing round each other, and, wait, no, oh my god, JPO has maliciously swipped the pimps feet out from under him, a crafty little trick with a walker if ever I have seen one. The pimp is on the ground now, jpo has him pinned down by the throat, the walkers cross bar digging in and cutting off the oxygen!
The pimp kicks wildly and manages to break free, jpo falls to his knees, and the pimp is up. pimp kicks again, this time a well aimed roundhouse and jpo goes down, his walker flung away. the pimp goes in for the kill and the crowd goes beserk....

Seriously folks the repartee on the site is amusing, so keep it up, and who cares about the whores, we all know what they are good for... :)

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks like i won the fight then.......

[ QUOTE ]
Welcome back Pimp!, So did the Bling Meister get his Bling Bling rims then? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No, had my car key'd like a bitch whilst in leicester, jealous locals. Also had front windscreen smashed, so can't be bothered to do anything to it now, to be honest i'm craving a good handling car now. Anyway when i find out who it was, their getting a brick thru their window........just before i go back home from uni...

[ QUOTE ]
Why don't we have a new post whoring section with regular competitions, like who can post the most of these new tacky graemlins! or who can post the most!!!

lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Why don't we just stop post whoring! I agree with pimp on this. I look in the general section hoping to find interesting conversations and all I see is people posting "dealer" 10 times and general rubbish!

Friendly banter is one thing, posting absolute drivel is another!

Shall we just stop it!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Welcome back Pimp!, So did the Bling Meister get his Bling Bling rims then? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No, had my car key'd like a bitch whilst in leicester, jealous locals. Also had front windscreen smashed, so can't be bothered to do anything to it now, to be honest i'm craving a good handling car now. Anyway when i find out who it was, their getting a brick thru their window........just before i go back home from uni...

[/ QUOTE ]

That's unlucky mate, hope you get your car sorted, whats wrong with people these days with vandalising cars?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Pimp... you aught to go for South African car security... was it Audi5e who mentioned the flames that shoot out the side of the car... and also to put a vodka bottle in the car filled with poison, so when they fancy a drink they'll soon be regretting it!!!

That would teach those /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif a thing or two about trashing someone elses pride and joy

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Why don't we have a new post whoring section with regular competitions, like who can post the most of these new tacky graemlins! or who can post the most!!!

lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Shall we just stop it!

[/ QUOTE ]

NO!!!