SILCONE HOSES

chrisa4quat

Reaction score
Can these be bought for 2.0T B7 engine? i am after turbo hoses etc. Just after something to make my engine bay look a little better

Its a slippery slope, change one and you will want them all doing, and they ain't the cheapest of things.

I can replace them 1 at a time lol. i can only find intercooler hoses

When i was a member of the l200 club these guys told me (as far as i remember) they would get them made if you sent them some originals. And the person supplying them would get the first set free. May have changed but surely its worth an e-mail.

Hose solutions - quality braided hose pipes at very affordable prices ¦ High Quality Braided Hoses,

We also used to get a decent club discount with the l200 owners but not sure how you arrange it. For instance i think the braid brake kit cost me £50 posted

I cant remember the guy i spoke to before when they first started doing parts. They may not offer the service anymore but its always worth a try. I know they did a group buy with Samco aswel on hoses. You may be able to talk them into members discount somehow. Maybe they could avertise on here or something

Drmole, I recently sold the Cav, was sitting in my garage for nearly ten years and i just taking it out every now and then... did love it and spent a lot of money with both Regal and Courtney but it had to go as wasn't being used. Was a white one, white vectra super tourer wheels and courtney vented bonnet, looked like the old touring cars!

sounds stuning mate i hope i can get mine back sometime prob in bits by now tho do miss it was awesome fun lol

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…