Bumper

andrecc

Reaction score
Whats the cost of a new bumper, or costs to remove deep scratches/bumps, if T-cut dont do it. and best place to go? bodyshop?

also the grill where our fog lights are attached. is damaged and it just looks bad :(

just getting figures and where to find. :p

Regards,

Pics would help mate. Unless its trashed then no need for a new bumper, just get it fixed.

IMG_0924.jpg

Front Bumper Near Fog lights (some woman was on the phone and was so close and didnt brake early, i was going fast, braked and car stopped but skidded n tapped it more damage to mine than hers).

IMG_0921.jpg

Same damage different angle.

IMG_0919.jpg

Rear Bumper, Someone was driving when raining, i was crossing a junction waiting. dude slammed brakes 200yards away and he just slid into the back of me hes paying for the repairs on the rear bumper!

just need to find a bodyshop that will do a good job at a average price located around Vauxhall - Central London. anyone know a good bodyshop?

Also its important to clean bird poo ASAP

IMG_0922.jpg

i brought it with the rust in the middle of the bonnet, i brought some kurust from halford and applied it atleast it wont get worse until i fix it.

a bodyshop would be able to fix that. depending on finish, i would say £80-£130 for it to be resprayed and prep work

and £100-£150 for the bonnet to be resprayed

Mate, sorry but thats nothing, you should see what some dumb ***** did to my front end, its split the bumper and mines getting fixed so dont worry.

Mate, sorry but thats nothing, you should see what some dumb ***** did to my front end, its split the bumper and mines getting fixed so dont worry.

I want to get it fixxed, if it was nothing T cut would remove it :D

on the rear it wasnt my fault so im getting it fixxed at the other drives pocket. and since im doing rear with drivers pocket i might aswell do the front iswell

About £150, if its just the bumper mate....you got away lightly...you need to see my front bumper!!