matt/satin black..

ja3mie

A3 1.8t Quattro Sport!
Reaction score
after a google search it only bought up one small picture of a 8L in satin..

i know there is one on here thats up for sale..

but anyone have anymore pictures off matt/satin/flat black 8Ls?

I found one on google after searching forever. Just looked again and can't find it. From What i remember it didn't look all that I hoped it would. If your after a stealth look have you thought about matte metallic grey it looks the dogs on black wheels.

Last edited:
after a google search it only bought up one small picture of a 8L in satin..

i know there is one on here thats up for sale..

but anyone have anymore pictures off matt/satin/flat black 8Ls?

If there's one way of ruining an 8L S3, this is it...

oo all the satin cars i have seen look the business! apart from a fiesta.. so guess shape plays huge part and a3 wont look right

i want an easy paint job thats cheap and easy to repair after after a track scar! lol

i want an easy paint job thats cheap and easy to repair after after a track scar! lol

Ah, I see where you are coming from now.... a trackday slag is a different kettle of fish. That's acceptable, but hey, you don't have to take my word for it, I was just expressing an opinion.

well, my plan was.. satin black.. BBS reps with polished lip and goldy coloured centres?

i need a photoshop lol

Wrap is the best option then and re wrap each panel after repair no need to prime and paint. Simples

talking 1000's then. i can paint it myself for under 50pound lol

As with the PS3 remotes, anyone with "KFC fingers" will have to stay well clear of the paintwork.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…