Lowering springs for a S4??

Abb

Reaction score
Just had some 19'' OE Speedlines fitted, courteousy of N8, spacers not required but lowering is! Was going to go down the H&R springs route, looking to close the wheel arch gap, nothing to drastic, was thinking 30ish mm. Any advice, lowering height, best place to source springs etc??

I think the first thing to say is.... We need a pic!!

If you get 30mm springs the chances are yoru car will only lower by 10mm as it sits lower than a standard car anyway.

Am currently working away, will get some decent pics when I return home in a fortnight, as I have had more bits carbon wrapped (rear diffuser/wing mirror housing brackets/front splitter and number plate panel) and was going to post them up too! Will see if I can get a make do pic up for now!

Pics of my car with h&r 45mm springs in this thread.

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/audi-s4-a4-a4-cab-b7-chassis/123005-a4-3-0-tdi-v6-quattro.html

Ordered from german eBay from auto-teilman sp?

I have H&R sports bought from same place gives a nice drop and improves the harsh s line ride. Have some b5 cups waiting to be fitted as well though as my avant has got a saggy *** ! Was happy with it to start with but its got on my nerves for a while so this should level things out.

Photo0587-1.jpg
[/IMG]
Photo0587-1.jpg
[/IMG]
A make do pic! :sorry:

Photo0587-1.jpg

Photo0589.jpg

Paint the centres to match your hood, looks really hot!

No Nathan, they are awful!! Only kidding fella, have not long been home so have not had chance to post comment or thank you. I did clean the car today,just before it rained and all I can say, what a pain in the **** they are to clean! lol. Going to have to look for some brushes and wheel cleaner, had some minor signs of pitting on the rear lips, dare say I needed to use some more elbow grease! Just had it dropped 30mm as well, so sits perfect. Wish the weather would sort itself out so I could take some pics!

Ah so it was your car, I said to him yesterday to go on edition 38 and buy the red ones, didn't know he already was.

they looked good in red mate, nice touch!