RS4 Alu grille surround

Foxmeister

Fired Up!
Reaction score
Can anybody confirm if the standard audi grille surround is interchangable with the RS4 grille???

After seeing some more dark ones i'd like to try something with mine, but still keep the original RS4 trim to refit if i dont like it.

Cheers

I doubt it, the chrome surround is shaped to fit the slats for one, and i'm sure the RS4 ones a different shape.

My mate used some black tape on his old Vectra, it was very effective and you would never know!
Could be removed any time with no trace left. He used it to black out his grill and also the chrome strip on the boot in the pic, and also the bottom of the rear lights too.
I can ask him what it was he used if you want

dan12.jpg

My mate used some black tape on his old Vectra, it was very effective and you would never know!
Could be removed any time with no trace left. He used it to black out his grill and also the chrome strip on the boot in the pic, and also the bottom of the rear lights too.
I can ask him what it was he used if you want

dan12.jpg

Cheers Dest, but i was hoping to get a spare part and wrap in carbon fibre, will keep an eye out for any thats going i suppose.

Would be interested in more pics of your mates Vectra thou, looks good. I Just got rid of my Vectra C SRi last week!

I wouldnt normally make a habbit of posting Vauxhall's on an Audi forum, but as you asked!

I took these after I had machine polished it for him, the mirror covers had been sent off for a respray

dan10.jpg

dan11.jpg

dan13.jpg

dan3.jpg

What exhaust did he fit, looks RS4 style so some Audi influence there! lol

Front bumper is unusual too. Mine was the facelift Vec C, some people hate them but i never had one bit of trouble with mine and personally love the boxy look of them. If i ever go back it will be VXR.

Cheers Dest.

Exhaust was a custom one, the front bumper was a highly modified one that you could buy, cant remember the make though