anyone used these

Yes, they are good. Do a search on them, there are a fair few threads recommending them. Search for "Definitive Cheap Coilover Thread"

The drop links they supply are ****, keep the originals but replace them with new.

cheers mate i read the threads about the cheap sets but read them a few weeks ago and didnt remember reading about these ones cheers again

I got jamex on mine, pretty much the same, really impressed when you consider the price, the car handles like its on rails, although I wouldn't slam it right down as it can be a bit bouncy on uneven roads.

cheers mate i read the threads about the cheap sets but read them a few weeks ago and didnt remember reading about these ones cheers again

Whilst you are at it combine the postage on one of their downpipe and decat kits

Pretty mucb all.of the cheap.coilovers are the same but rebranded, its only really when yoh get past the £4/500 mark that they come into their own. Bang for buck and for a cheap way to lower your car these are great without spoiling the ride

was thinking of buying that aswell got it booked in at r tech for a remap so just hope the car is all good as its done 110000 miles

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…