anyone used these

Yes, they are good. Do a search on them, there are a fair few threads recommending them. Search for "Definitive Cheap Coilover Thread"

The drop links they supply are ****, keep the originals but replace them with new.

cheers mate i read the threads about the cheap sets but read them a few weeks ago and didnt remember reading about these ones cheers again

I got jamex on mine, pretty much the same, really impressed when you consider the price, the car handles like its on rails, although I wouldn't slam it right down as it can be a bit bouncy on uneven roads.

cheers mate i read the threads about the cheap sets but read them a few weeks ago and didnt remember reading about these ones cheers again

Whilst you are at it combine the postage on one of their downpipe and decat kits ;)

Pretty mucb all.of the cheap.coilovers are the same but rebranded, its only really when yoh get past the £4/500 mark that they come into their own. Bang for buck and for a cheap way to lower your car these are great without spoiling the ride :)

Whilst you are at it combine the postage on one of their downpipe and decat kits ;)

Pretty mucb all.of the cheap.coilovers are the same but rebranded, its only really when yoh get past the £4/500 mark that they come into their own. Bang for buck and for a cheap way to lower your car these are great without spoiling the ride :)

was thinking of buying that aswell got it booked in at r tech for a remap so just hope the car is all good as its done 110000 miles